Neil Hughes / 04.3.26 / 0:48 PM wrote:

>I think I got a bit overexcited there...there's nothing in Application
>Support that looks relevant to PowerMail.

That's exactly it.  Because the privilege was set to drwx------, nothing
got installed there so applications such as AppleMail and PM go look for
AddressBook support files there, find nothing there -> crash.
There is the problem!
:-)

Repair Permission won't go look there because the directory is unrelated
to Receipt.  At this point, you might want to archive install because
even if you correct the permission issue you are already missing files.

In my case, I am running multiple machines here so I just copied needed
files after chomod.

--

- Hiro

[PROTECTED]