listes [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Thursday, March 18, 2004 stated:

>Could someone recall me the trick to get rid of this "-1 unsent"?
>
>I tried compacting database and reindexing with no success...
>
>TIA!
>Herve

Do a low-level Rebuild & compress your database. That should fix the problem.

To do this, hold down the option and command keys when you launch
PowerMail. Select the options you want, go grab some coffee, tea, or
whatever and when you come back your database should be fixed.

Wayne

--
Music is spiritual. The music business is not.
- Van Morrison

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
Wayne's Music Calendar: http://ical.mac.com/wayneb/Music
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.html

Music Currently playing: Larry Cordle & Lonesome Standard Time "Rambler's
Blues" : Songs From The Workbench