after months of fluent use I am back to that very old story of the
"waiting" folder staying bold with a "-1 messages waiting to be sent"
(and of course no unsent message).

Apparently this happened because I tried to send through one account,
the smtp was not available, I quickly duplicated the mail, sent it
through another account, and deleted the original (unsent) message...

Could someone recall me the trick to get rid of this "-1 unsent"?

I tried compacting database and reindexing with no success...

TIA!
Herve

--
remove ".listes" and add a dot after fh please
enlevez ".listes" et ajoutez un point après fh