Mineo Morohashi [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Thursday, March 18, 2004 stated:

>I am familiar with using emacs, and would like to have the keybind for
>editing mail on PowerMail. Is there anyway I could do it, such as any
>useful AppleScript to combine?
>
>Thank you,
>Mineo Morohashi

AppleScript isn't going to allow you to do this. You can do this with
Quick Keys though. <http://www.cesoft.com/products/qkx.html>

You might also want to try the shareware application Keyboard Maestro.

Keyboard Maestro 2.0.0b6 (Utilities - 05/11/2003)
    hot key/macros, switcher, multiple clipboard

Wayne

--
No people is wholly civilized where a distinction is drawn between
stealing an office and stealing a purse.

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
Wayne's Music Calendar: http://ical.mac.com/wayneb/Music
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.html

Music Currently playing: