Thomas Bulat [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Thursday, February 26, 2004 stated:

>But even with doing both recommended procedures, it's not working in
>Netscape 7.1. The infernal Netscape mail app takes command every time.
>
>Anyone else using Netscape 7.1 & Powermail 4.2.1 and clicking a mailto
>link and having it open into Powermail? Or selecting Send Page, and
>having it open into Powermail?

This is a Netscape issue. I remember there being a hack to fix/change
this, but I don't remember the details. You may want to instead try using
Firebird (or whatever mozilla.org is calling this browser these days).

Wayne

---
Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.
- Mark Twain

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
Wayne's Music Calendar: http://ical.mac.com/wayneb/Music
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.html

Music Currently playing: Vusi Mahlasela "Melodi Ya Mamelodi" : The Voice