And it is only when Apple Mail is NOT set to plain text. Maybe John can
take a look at the settings in Eudora to see what messes Eudora up, but I
can verify between different correspondents who use Apple Mail that the
double text only comes from those who do use plain text.

Midi

Wayne caused electrons to hula in cyberspace with: