The best spam filter is free (and easy)
Log into your email account in your browser using the ISP's webmail.
(Or you can use Pandamail or Squirrel Mail or just about any of them)
"Select All" of the messages.
Look down the list.  Uncheck the ones you want to keep.
Hit the Delete Button
Log out of your webmail
Go to Powermail and download the ones that are left.
I do this 4x a day and there are usually about 100 messages in there.
The whole process takes less than 2 minutes and I get exactly the
messages I want.
I have my ISP "flag" the spam but I dedide personally which ones I keep
and which ones I do not keep.  I haven't met a spam filter yet that gets
it right the way I want it.

-------------------------
Bob Moody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
936 Frog Pond Road
Staunton VA 24401
800-326-9192  www.bobmoody.org

The Four-Way Test of the things we think, say, or do:
First: Is it the TRUTH?
Second: Is it FAIR to all concerned?
Third: Will it build GOOD WILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
Fourth: Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?"

*****REPLYING TO MESSAGE QUOTED BELOW******
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:24:49 +0100