thenethopper wrote:

>There is still
>one (ore more?) database, which I cannot find that denies access.
>Unfortunately, the error message is very cryptical.
>
>Can anybody give me an hint, which file causes the problems?

Change the owner and access rights of your PowerMail user folder, then
click "apply to enclosed items". Also, if your attachment folder is
outside this folder, make sure to change its rights as well.

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "There's a reason Mac users from different countries have chosen this
    very good program. 1) It just works. 2) It's not bloated like some
    other mail applications. 3) And it's better than Mail, the program that
    comes with OS X. Honest. Would I recommend PowerMail? Definitely."
  PowerMail user comment on www.versiontracker.com

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com