hello,

I have a peculiar problem. To built a new drive in my Powerbook, I made a
backup from my old drive to the new drive. Therefore, I had to use the
root account (to copy system files). What I did not expect is that the
backup changed all access rights to files and folders to "system".
Powermail does not seem to like this. So I had to change all the access
rights powermail databases to use be able to start PM. However, I still
cannot connect to the Internet from my ordinary account. There is still
one (ore more?) database, which I cannot find that denies access.
Unfortunately, the error message is very cryptical.

Can anybody give me an hint, which file causes the problems?

Lutz