tass, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>Exactly.  Would it be "letter", "legal", Roman scroll, envelope, etc....
>So for me it did/does make sense that in email, "page" would me the
>whole page - top to bottom.
But why would you like to do that if Home and End can take you to the
same position? What other keys should then be candidates for moving "one
screen" up or down? This feature is critical IMO.

>But I can see too that "screen up/down" could be useful as well.
On top of that it makes sense in the Mac universe. Congruency between
apps is very important. Something to a large degree amiss in the Wintel
world (used to be worse though).

PM 4.2.1 | OS X 10.2.6 | Powerbook G3/266 | 128 MB RAM | 20 GB HD