Can someone explain to me why, when I reply to a Powermail message, the
quoted text I'm replying to is automatically put in _double_ quotes (>>),
instead of single quotes?  Is there anything I can do about this?  Or can
someone explain why this is?  The reason I don't like this is that when I
reply to messages from a group list, (i.e. not to an individual who wrote
the message I'm replying to,)  the other readers tend to assume anything
in double quotes is something from two messages back, not from the one I
am replying to, and therefore don't bother reading it.

Is there any reason why when you open a reply message, but don't actually
type anything into it, and immediately try to close, i.e. delete it, you
get the "save as draft" "don't save" window?  Emailer just assumed that
there was nothing to save, and got rid of it.

I would like a feature that lets you HIDE certain folders in the folder
list, i. e. ones that you never use, so that the list can be shorter,
thereby making it easier to click on the folders that you do use.  Or at
least allow you to sort the folders other than alphabetically.

Thanks,

Riva Freifeld
New York,  NY
USA