tass wrote:

>different audio announcements for each account selectable, and a search
>function in the
>audio settings so we can use other than the few sounds factory available.

You can use a filter for this, however only Mac OS 9 sounds are supported
at this time.

>"Signature" can insert either at the end of the entire message reply (as
>current), or
>can be inserted at the end of the reply if the typed reply is inserted
>ABOVE the
>quoted text.

The signature is inserted above the quoted text if "move insertion point
by default before quoted text" is set on the Replying preference pane.
However, this only works if you have a default signature set for the account.

>Links in email are actually "click-able"

double-click to open the link, single click to select it.

>Much greater flexibility of ALL parameters in filter controls and
>settings

suggestions are welcome

>Option to "Bounce" an email back to the original sender.

I am not sure that this would have any effect on spammers.

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "PowerMail un excellent produit, très bien protégé et qui équipe ma
    boîte depuis deux ans... Tout le monde apprécie la qualité quasi
    sans failles de cette application professionnelle..."
  PowerMail user comment on www.cuk.ch

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com