I noticed that PowerMail loses a lot of information in importing messages
from Emailer 2, some of which could be important. Some of these may have
been covered here: I haven't been able to read the list thoroughly.

1) Status of messages in the Emailer Out Box all have status "Sent" in
PowerMail's Out Tray, so they can't be edited or sent as is.

2. Emailer's "Priority" information is lost. There should be an option to
convert that to Label in PowerMail.

3. ALL incoming messages are shown as "Read," regardless of their
Read/Unread status in Emailer.

4. All messages are shown in one account, even if the account names in
PowerMail are identical to those in Emailer.

It would be very nice if, when importing an address book into an existing
PowerMail address book, PowerMail could do a comparison and not create
duplicates.

I also ran headlong into the bug about changing accounts on a message in
the Out Tray. A real bummer.

George Slusher/Eugene, OR
[EMAIL PROTECTED]