On 10/16/03 5:01 PM PowerMail Engineering wrote:

>>Three or four months ago, searching in PowerMail gave the result "No
>>messages" even when I looked for words that I knew must be present. It
>>had never done so before that time, but since then, it recurs every few
>weeks.

>That was with the beta version.

Right! I find that I never updated to the final version.

>Can you describe your problem in detail? Do you have some error messages?
>Can you find some words and not some others?

I get no error messages. All that happens is that the search yields no
hits, and the result is the same no matter what word I try.

I will update and use PM for a time. If the problem does not recur, I
will let you know.

Thanks

Len

--
Leonard Morgenstern
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Do as I say, not as I do." That's not hypocricy, it's good advice.