>>2) Filters do not seem to work in demo mode, is this the case?
>
>As I remember I think they do work, but I could be wrong. Try it by
>setting up a filter, be sure to save it, then go to Mail/Perform filter
>and check it out.

If you have a series of filters but all the messages seem to end up in
one place, remember to check "Stop applying filters to this message" at
the bottom. Then messages stop moving with the action of that filter.

The checkboxes at the top - "Filter incoming messages" and "Filter
outgoing messages" - are overlooked sometimes.

Chris