Scott at HobbyLink Japan / 9/13/03 / 8:25 AM wrote:

>I run my Mac primarily with English as the primary language, so I hadn't
>even noticed that the support had been dropped.

Ahhh, that must be what ctmdev was thinking, that no JP support is just a
menu issue.

My problem with no JP support is that date stamp and forward header is
now English, and most of all, my filter names, account names, whatever I
created in Japanese are now corrupted under OS9!

CTMDEV wrote me that the support is coming so I wait for it patiently :-)

--

- Hiro

[PROTECTED] <[PROTECTED]>