>By the way Scott,
>Are you not having problems with PM4.2 dropping Japanese support?  I
>wonder where is Jérôme.  I really want to know what happened to Japanese
>resources.  This was another reason helped my decision of switching to PM
>since Microsoft products are not true OSX compatible regarding Unicode.

Since the menus have changed so little, I wouldn't think that this would
be a particularly difficult thing to accomplish.  Why don't you or I
offer our services?  ;-)

I run my Mac primarily with English as the primary language, so I hadn't
even noticed that the support had been dropped.

---

Scott T. Hards
President
HobbyLink Japan (www.hlj.com)