I am now running 4.2b3

Two issues:

First issue:

I send faxes via email.  I have a fax service called maxemail.  I just send
an email with an attachment and the attachment is faxed off to the
recipient.  It works
great.  However, yesterday I sent the first fax after upgrading and was
sent a confirmation for 2 faxes sent to the same fax number.  I inquired
and it was explained that when people use MS Outlook or Outlook Express
that the email program sometimes sends 2 -3 of the same email and that
this is what most likely happened.  This has never happened before and
was wondering if there was some change in the PM program that could have
caused 2 emails to be sent (even though only 1 was showing as sent in my
"sent" folder).

Second issue:

Whenever I am sending to many people (let's say 50+) the window for
writing the email cannot be enlarged so I am seeing only 1 line at a
time.  I've tried dragging it but it doesn't seem to work.  Any advice?

--
667 TiBook G4
OS X 10.2.6

Fred