Maybe this can help:

A free update v1.2.6 for Export-Import Entourage X and 2001 is available at

AppleScript Central  <http://www.applescriptcentral.com/> .

Version 1.2.7 Updater

This is a free update to Export-Import Entourage X v1.2.6. If you have paid
the shareware fee, you need your Activation Code. It will also work with the
Demo.

If you do not yet have Export-Import Entourage X, or you are updating an
earlier version than 1.2.6, get the full v1.2.7 at
<http://www.applescriptcentral.com> instead. If you have already been using
some of the scripts, you can still replace the whole set for free but would
have to set any saved options again.

v1.2.7 fixes bugs in three scripts: the EvX Calendar to Outlook converter,
Excel Merge Columns X, and Excel Import Adapter X.  EvX Calendar to Outlook
did not transfer all-day and multi-day events correctly from Entourage to
Outlook: they ended up in Outlook as timed events whose end date and time
was the same as the start date and time (less than a second).  Excel Merge
Columns X would not merge Date and Time columns if Excel had formatted them
as Date format (which it does for all the most common ways of displaying
dates and times) rather than as text format. Excel Import Adapter X would
make multi-day all-day events (with banners) one day too short, and could
create further errors if any all-day events imported into Entourage were
exported again by script.

A new utility script < File Type to Text < is also provided for text files
which are dimmed in the 'Choose File' dialog (usually after exporting from
one Mac to another by CD without stuffing first): just drag the files onto
this script application and they will become selectable.

Update Installation

! The scripts do not have the version number 1.2.7 in its name because it
would stop the Reset Dialogs scripts from working.

€ If you have v1.2.6, you can:

    Put the EvX Calendar to Outlook into the Outlook Converters X subfolder
in Export-Import Entourage X-125 folder, replacing the earlier version.

    Put Excel Merge Columns X  and Excel Import Adapter X scripts into the
Xcel Extras subfolder in the Export-Import Entourage X-126 folder, replacing
the earlier versions.

    Run Unlock All Scripts-126 again and enter your Activation Code, or just
enter your Activation Code the first time you run each of the updated
scripts.

€ if you have an earlier version:

    Do the full update, after downloading the full Export-Import Entourage X
v1.2.7 set at <http://www.applescriptcentral.com>. You must do this if you
have a version earlier than 1.2.6. Run the Unlock All Scripts-127 as per the
Installation instructions, after replacing the the Export-Import X subfolder
in your Entourage Script Menu Items folder with the new version.

What's new in v1.2.7
€ EvX Calendar to Outlook
€ Excel Merge Columns X
€ Excel Import Adapter X
€ File Type to Text

€ EvX Calendar to Outlook : When exporting from Entourage to Outlook (not
vice versa), this converter did not transfer all-day and multi-day events
correctly: they ended up in Outlook as timed events whose end date and time
was the same as the start date and time (less than a second). And a timed
event extended onto a second day would error in Outlook since if its end
date were this earlier than it s start date, or would be confined to one day
otherwise. Fixed in v1.2.7: all events will be correct in Outlook.

€ Excel Merge Columns X did not merge Date and Time columns if Excel had
formatted them as Date format (which it does for all the most common ways of
displaying dates and times) rather than as Text format. Instead you'd
usually just get a completely blank column. (You could work around this by
importing the worksheet as as Text rather than General - but then you
couldn't sort by date.) Fixed: all Date and Time columns as well as Text
columns will be merged.

€ Excel Import Adapter X had a bug that would erroneously make multi-day
all-day events (with banners) one day too short, and could create further
errors if any all-day events, whether multi-day or single-day, imported into
Entourage via this script were exported again by script: multi-days would be
a day too short and single-days (which looked fine in Entourage) could be
"timed" events less than a second long. Fixed here.

€ File Type to Text: When bringing over text files exported from Entourage
on another computer by CD (not by email)  without stuffing them first, you
might not be able to import them with any of the "Import into X" scripts in
the Entourage Script Menu. When asked to choose the text file to be
important, the correct files could be dimmed and unselectable in the 'Choose
File' dialog. Just drag the files onto this File Type to Text script
application, either one at a time or all together, and they will become
selectable.

Downloads

Here are the direct download link for the updaters:

Export-Import Entourage X Updates [v1.2.7]
<http://www.applescriptcentral.com/ftpinwin.php?id=335>

Export-Import Entourage 2001 Updates [v1.2.7]
<http://www.applescriptcentral.com/ftpinwin.php?id=334>

If your version is earlier than v1.2.6 for either X or 2001, you need to get
the full 1.2.7 package:

Direct download links:

Export-Import Entourage X [v1.2.7]
<http://www.applescriptcentral.com/ftpinwin.php?id=333>