wow, quark is still os9? - I used to love quark (not it's upgrade policy)
back in 94/95, them being so big, I expected to see them move quickly to
osX. my biggy application now which was 'slow' in getting the jump to osX
done is formz (modeling software) and they have finally made it too.

it took much for me to switch to osX, couldn't let loose from os9,
finally did the switch on my desktop at first with a lot of switching
into classic and finally beginning of this year on my powerbook did the
upgrade too and until yesterday (due to the umax astra 2200 scanner's
software) I hadn't had the need in 5 months to use os9 - funny thing was,
going back and working under os9 felt suddenly so alien, the most simple
tasks became confusing, already so adjusted to osX and its workflow -
just shows how nature adapts quickly to survive :)

---marlyse