Le mercredi 14 mai 2003, Greg Saylor s'exclama :

>Hello,
>
>There is something with Powermail which I just cannot take any longer...
>I keep having messages pile up in my Out Tray and they don't send.. I
>have to keep going into that debugging mode and disable the spooler (or
>whatever it is) and then manually go back in and change the message
>status to "Waiting"...

I know it does not really help but it works fine here.

Try to look at setup->mail schedulings and locations

You should have a default scheduling, in the schedulings tab look at the
send mail to smtp server, if the immediately option is not checked then
you found your bug.

--
Romuald Brunet, ICQ 33033393, http://mog.online.fr

Signature forthcom^W