>All I want to do is forward the HTML text that is in the email window on
>my screen to somebody else.

Now this is funny. I have the HTML reader off, and taking a once over
some old html messages still lying around, I see the tagged HTML. Simple
forward will not work (just has the to:, from:, etc.), but if I select
some of the message/tags/etc, it forwards that part. Probably won't
render as HTML for the new recipient.

Then there are those messages that put the html part in an attachment. (I
know someone explained this once before, but I'm too lazy to look for the
answer now.) These will forward the attachment without having to select
anything. At some point all html messages appeared as attachments. So a
surprise to see the above. (?)

Weird.

Chris
--
p.s. I'm still on PM 4.0.1 and OS X 10.2.4