Larry Samberg [EMAIL PROTECTED] on Friday, May 09, 2003 stated:

>I do not have HTML > Reader > enabled .... PM does not render HTML well
>(actually it frequently crashes). I am perfectly happy to render my HTML
>in Safari which is very fast.
>
>All I want to do is forward the HTML text that is in the email window on
>my screen to somebody else. I am not trying to change the speed of light,
>here.....
>
>/lss

I have not had a whole lot of success doing this. However, if I redirect
it, it seems to work.

Wayne

--
All human rules are more or less idiotic.
- Mark Twain

Live DAT & Music Page: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/
Wayne's Music Calendar: http://ical.mac.com/wayneb/Music
PowerMail AppleScript Archives: http://homepage.mac.com/wayneb/powermail.html

Music Currently playing: Aberdeen "Handsome Drink" : Homesick And Happy
To Be Here