We are going around in circles....
This simply has PM render the HTML. Obviously I don't want that.....

I just want to forward the email to somebody else? Are you saying that I
can't do that?

--
Larry S. Samberg         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VM/Fax: 508-861-0261

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not
seen..." Paul 11:1