Thanks, but this does not make it clear. PM does not handle HTML. I
understand that. I click the little globe and it opens in my browser....cool.

But, if PM does not handle HTML, then HTML must just be text to it...so
why, when I click FORWARD, does it not work the same way as if I am
forwarding text?

--
Larry S. Samberg         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VM/Fax: 508-861-0261

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not
seen..." Paul 11:1