Rick Lecoat wrote:

>In my PM package contents I've got two key files: "PMKey" and "PMKey 4
>info.10". Presumably only one is relevant (the other might be a hangover
>from PM3?) and I'd prefer to only have the one, correct key to reduce
>confusion later on. Which one should I delete?

"PMKey" is probably the demo key that was created when you ran PowerMail
for the first time. You can check if a key is a demo key or a registered
key by dropping it in the application's icon, then click cancel.

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "Not cheap, but the best advanced e-mail app out there. I use it since
    3.0 and didn't crash once. It's the best $50 ever spend in my life.
    I can't believe I used M$ e-mail crap all those years before."
  PowerMail user comment on www.macupdate.com

         Download a demo version from http://www.ctmdev.com