I just installed PM 3.1.1 under OS X 10.2.5 to test my PM 3 key and it
seems to work to my surprise. But is it at all feasible to run PM 3 under
Jaguar, even if you accept that there will be limitations? And just what
are those limitations? Can someone please jog my memory just what the
issues are with PM 3 and Jaguar? As I recall it v 4 was the first Jaguar
compatible version of PM, but exactly what that meant I've forgot.

I suppose I could accept smaller issues for a shorter time span, as mail
could be left on the server until my evaluation time is over.

My objective here is to test PM 3 Live during a month or so, before I
decide to pay for the upgrade to v 4. Remembering all the differences of
course between versions. I guess I have hard time making up my mind,
because here I am in 2003 still using Emailer 2. It works as well as
ever, but I'm fedup with having to boot classic just for checking my mail.

If Gyazmail would keep messages in a database instead of in separate
message files and wouldn't separate the accounts, I really think that
would have been where ended up, but for now PM is back on the horizon.