Wayne,

Am/On: Sun, 4 May 2003 10:24:14 +0200 schrieb/wrote: Wayne Wayne Brissette
>Also there are other Databases other than 4D that would work, however
which ones ?

4D has a Textprocessing tool, which is easy to program and I think one
needs something like that for that task.

>somebody would need to write the import and export routines for these --
I wrote an Mail-client for 4D but never wrote all conversion routines
which would be necessary for Japanese, Chinese or Arabic.

>Mac OS X made a number of databases such as Frontbase available for
>relatively nothing.
or Postgre and some more.
But they all require programming in C++ or some other high language.

All the Best

Matthias

schmidt-systementwicklung

<www.schmidt-system.de>