At 3 maj 2003, 18.12 CET, cheshirekat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I bought PowerMail in February but didn't start using it until just last
>month and am glad I switched to it from Mail because it doesn't display
>HTML. I didn't think I'd like it much because it lacked the built-in spam
>filtering that Mail has, but I never got the spam filter in Mail to work
>which frustrated me to no end since that was my main reason for trying to
>stick with it. PowerMail just has other features that I like more and I'm
>diligent about creating filters to trash unwanted spam.

You don't need to do all that spam filtering yourself. This marvelous app
takes care of most of it for you: SpamSieve
<http://www.c-command.com/spamsieve/>
It behaves as "built in" as the one in Mail.app but this one is actually
"learning" and improving as spams pass by...

Shareware, only US$20 -- and more than worth it if you are not too keen
on spam.

Max G

--
Max Gossell
Progetto Avanti - The Swedish Guitar Project