Comment from new user of PM:

Am a system 9.2 holdout...  Running beige G3/ 448 mgs ram, add-on usb,
firewire etc., I push
huge art files around and send them worldwide, do loads of emailing to
my established
customers and prospects... a few hundred contacts a week... also use
Photoshop, Graphic
Converter, MS Office, Filemaker, etc., daily and am on the machine
constantly and email an
integral part of my work and Netscape has been fine (v 4.79).

Am just not seeing point of X's bells & whistle, and ditto newer re all
Netscape design
changes since 4.79, but lately occasionally Communicator browser doesn't
work for me anymore
with new web sites...  so am considering dump of Netscape and a switch
to PM to run with IE
5.1. and now trying PM.  Accordingly spent many hours sheparding over a
gig of large email
records into PM and have been fiddling with it all day...  but now think
I may be coming
down with a sever case of buyer's remorse.

Just now realizing how much more I had with Netscape 4.79... PM doesn't
allow linking of
regular mail text to urls or to email addresses within mail, doesn't
notify when messages
arrive or even regularly the check server for me without an add-on...
And it seems kinda
clunky overall compared to Netscape.  Maybe I'm just a creature of habit
but am really
wondering what the point of PM is.  I have plenty room for Netscape and
IE in my machine, so
am really beginning to think I'm better off as is.

Can anyone show me where I'm wrong here?

BillB