If I want to keep a message, I certainly put it into a folder. These are
all the messages I probably will not need again, but I could be wrong, so
they need to sit there for a while. Doing command delete is the quickest
way to get rid of a message. Is there a way to my to another folder that
is as fast?

George Henne
NS BASIC Corporation
http://www.nsbasic.com