Just my two cents.

If I am right, Spam Sieve uses a statistical approach to detect spam. In
this case, it is almost impossible, once Spam Sieve is trained, to have
spam that comes through.

But, if one's email gets to some new spammer, who uses words that were
not used in spam messages until now, Spam Sieve might well think that
those emails are not spam. The user needs then to train Spam Sieve some
more to prevent emails from this new spammer.

On my computer, I add as spam every spam message that gets to my inbox,
so Spam Sieve get trained and I still have a huge 99.4 percent of correct
guesses (taken from 01.01.2003 until now)... And I think that I am
seriously spammed, since I get from 40 to 50 spam messages each day (yes,
I've been stupid enough to click on some "unsubscribe now" links...).

Hope this helps..

Sébastien
Sebastien Pennec
[EMAIL PROTECTED]