>since a couple of weeks only I see some very short spams, eg just a title
>and an http address -since there are few words some of these have started
>"passing" SpamSieve... Are your new junkmails very short?

I do have a number of mails coming in like that, but some standard ones
are also being missed, too.  Even ones that have words in the titles
(such as for body parts...) that clearly label them as Spam.

Don't get me wrong, it's doing a good job, it's just that I'm a bit
dissapointed because the same software had been doing a better job.

To Mr. Tsai:  Thanks for your reply on how to tweak the software, but I
stupidly deleted it before acting upon it.  Could you send that
information to the group again?

---

Scott T. Hards
President