Jaede Miloslavich wrote:

>In using the autofill function of my PowerMail address book, if I have
>multiples of the same first name, for example, Jim, as soon as I space to
>type the last name the address book no longer shows me any of the Jims
>there.

When you type "Jim ", PowerMail will search contacts with "Jim " in
either the first name, last name, or display name (as configured in the
address book preference pane).
If you have removed the display name from the address completion pref, it
will not work. Or if the person's display name is "Jones Jim" (or
something else) instead of "Jim Jones", this person won't be found.

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "Fast, clean, Maclike. Simply the best"
  Robert Ziegler, PowerMail user

         Download a demo version from http://www.ctmdev.com