What's the proper way to send email to multiple recipients by using
PowerMail?

Do I put commas between the recipients' email addresses (Similar to Eudora)?
(For example, [EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED],...etc).

Do I use semi-colons (similar to Microsoft Entourage, OutLook Express,
OutLook, etc.)?
(For example, [EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];...etc).

I tried sending an email to several folks using Blind Carbon Carbon (BCC). I
put commas between the recipients' email addresses, but no luck. I tried
putting semi-colons between their addresses. Again, no luck.

I've searched the PowerMail manual (for version 3) and visited a number of
web sites but so far haven't been able to find the answer. I know the answer
is probably elementary...but so far it eludes me.

Thanks (in advance),
Kurt