Received from: Wayne Brissette
At: 4:31 pm (GMT) on Mon, Mar 24, 2003

>I will reiterate my concern with people placing scripts inside the
>PowerMail package in Mac OS X. If people put scripts inside (/User/xxxx/
>Mail/PowerMail Files 4/PowerMail Scripts/) instead of the PowerMail
>package, then there is less of a chance of a script getting deleted
>accidentally when you upgrade PowerMail versions.

I agree, and I place all non-'PM standard' scripts into my user scripts
folder. Still, things can get deleted by mistake, as we all know, and
this safety net is a good idea.

>As to the script. Just copy this into Script Editor, save it with a name
>of "___!NoSuchScript".

Many thanks for that Wayne. Could it actually have *been* any simpler?

Rick

G4/500 MHz (DP)  ::  OS 10.2.4  ::  PM 4.1.2  ::  3 pane mode  ::  768 MB RAM
<www.sharkattack.co.uk>