At Fri, Mar 21, 2003, the nimble fingers of Andy Fragen typed the following:

>Let me know if this doesn't fix the problem. I thought I mentioned that
>in the Read Me. ;)

Aha! This is what come of not RTFM. :-) The script is now working as
anticipated, and is even more useful since it can be left to burst a
whole series of digests. Great stuff.

Wayne,
Are there any plans to give AppleScript a speed boost or increase the
user feedback? Andy's script, and others, are very useful, but if they
take a while to do their magic, they freeze up PM for a while with no
obvious indication that there are things happening under the hood.

--
Mark Smith (The Red Whales Rool)
Ashiya, Hyogo, Japan.