The more I use PowerMail, the more I like it but...

I would like to see an UNDO function for deletion or moving messages .
This was a very handy function to have in Mail.app and something I really
miss.  Imagine hitting Apple+Delete and realizing you want to go back
quickly to check something... the message pops right back.

Move to next unread message needs to work regardless of which way the
column is sorted.  I prefer new messages at top, but want to quickly read
and delete as they come in, which means for now, I have to sort mail the
other way.

Thanks,
JG

--