On Sun, Mar 9, 2003, Neil Lee said:

>One other thing that would be nice to see is a proper mailing list
>manager, so I could set a "always reply to" email address for mailing
>lists. This is one of the few things that Entourage does quite well that
>no other client handles gracefully...

I agree. Entourage does this exceedingly well.

If you subscribe to the digest of a list I've written a script package
that will burst the digest to individual messages and optionally add a
"Reply-To:" header to the mailing list. It can be found on Wayne's PM
Script page.

--
Andy Fragen

TiBook 400/384 RAM - OS X 10.2.4 - PowerMail v4.1.2