Thanks, man.
    You know, I sorta discovered this just before today's list e-mail
came in. I just deleted everything, re-downloaded PowerMail, and instead
of deleting that first default account reconfigured it. I didn't realize
I was breaking the default link in the schedulings folder (looking there
would have saved me brain bleeding).

--
Sid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:34:13 +0100, PowerMail typed ...