sid world headquarters wrote:

>    I just got an HTML e-mail (a Travelocity trip confirmation), and
>oddly enough PowerMail didn't recognize it at all.
>    By this I mean the message downloaded, and the headers came through
>fine, but nothing is in the message, and I do NOT get the little globe at
>the bottom to click to open in a browser.

Can you redirect me this message from GyazMail so I can see what is wrong?

Thanks

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "Dear PowerMail,
    First of all, thanks for a really lovely little email package. I've
    tried various software for the Mac, and this is far and away the best
    I've come across, for my needs. I love it. I haven't found any bugs,
    and I've been using PowerMail for over a year. I also like the way
    PowerMail is improving all the time."
  Deirdre O'Donoghue, Ireland, PowerMail user

         Download a demo version from http://www.ctmdev.com