sid world headquarters wrote:

>    I just got an HTML e-mail (a Travelocity trip confirmation), and
>oddly enough PowerMail didn't recognize it at all.
>    By this I mean the message downloaded, and the headers came through
>fine, but nothing is in the message, and I do NOT get the little globe at
>the bottom to click to open in a browser.

I've had the same thing happen a number of times recently. I can't
remember it happening before I upgraded to PM 4.1.2 (and OS X 10.2.4, for
that matter).

> I have HTML reader enabled, and other HTML messages still give me the
> globe.

I have the HTML reader turned off as almost all the HTML mail I get is
spam. I didn't mind not being able to read the spam, but it would be
disconcerting if I couldn't read something important.

Tom Gally      [EMAIL PROTECTED]      (Yokohama, Japan)