On Sun, Feb 23, 2003, Andy Fragen said:

>On Sun, Feb 23, 2003, Thomas Thaler said:
>
>>Yes, you got it.
>>Thats what I wanted to do.
>>I run a filter to kill mails after a certan time but I would like to keep
>>the labeled ones.
>>Thats what I wnated to do with a filter or with a script.
>
>Thomas,
>
>Some time ago I wrote a script for Entourage that would "archive flagged
>messages". I bet I could probably adapt it to use PowerMail's labels. I
>haven't looked in the PowerMail dictionary to see if it's possible. The
>other possibility is to create a script that will delete all the
>unlabeled messages of a folder. You might have to go with the messages
>that don't have a certain label, I'm not sure.
>
>The first script would copy the messages to a subfolder of the message
>folder that is called "Archive" or something like that.
>
>Let me know which of these options would work best and when I get some
>free time I'll give it a go.

Thomas,

I've got the script reworked. It will move any labeled message into a
subfolder that ends with "Archive". You must already have the archive
subfolder created.

I'm sending the script to Wayne for the archives but if you want it
sooner let me know and I'll send it along.

Of course I leave the deleting of messages up to you.

If you want a script to delete the older messages except for labeled
messages I'm sure I could rework the "Delete Aged Messages" script.

--
Andy Fragen