PowerMail ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) on Tuesday 11 February 2003 wrote:

>Let's hear it from the list, folks; would you prefer:
>
>[A] Integration of the scripts page with other free Web-based PowerMail
>support pages
>
>or
>
>[B] Keep the PowerMail Scripts page hosted on a server outside of the
>PowerMail web site

I love PowerMail. Paid for it. I have had great response time from CTMDEV
when I needed it, however, there is no manual and FAQs are outdated.

My opinion on this issue: when the PowerMail page seems like more than a
place holder, is current and kept that way, *then* let's move the PM
Scripts over there. Until then, let them stay with a third party as has
been offered.

That said, I would *love* the PM page to be dynamic and current and house
the scripts as well as other other free Web-based PowerMail support
pages. But are you up for that?

--
iMac :: 700 MHz PowerPC G3 :: 10.2.3 :: 512MB RAM :: PowerMail 4.1 :: 2 Panes

I'm not listening to music at the moment.