I've just noticed that for some reason, the contextual menu on PM's dock
icon always says "Force quit" at the bottom instead of just "Quit". I
have no idea why this should be; the application has not crashed and
seems to be responding as normal -- mail is retrieved and sent without
any problem.

A quit and relaunch has made no difference. Activity monitor reports
nothing unusual (at least to my untrained eyes) regarding Powermail, and
yet right-clicking on the dock icon still gives me the disconcerting
option to Force quit, as if the app had hung.

Anyone else?
Rick

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.7  ::  PM 5.2.3  ::  3 pane mode

Shark Attack: A Design Studio
<www.sharkattack.co.uk>