All;

PowerMail on my MacBook Pro crashes several times each day for me as
well when retreiving email. However, I now think it may be SpamSieve
2.4.4 that is actually crashing which causes PowerMail 5.2.3 to then
crash. I've not yet tried opening SpamSieve in Rosetta.

Since version 3 I never had a problem with PowerMail crashing until
moving to Intel.

>the crashing also seems to happen when PowerMail logs in
>to delete read messages from the server.

>I am restarting Powermail 12-15 times a day on my MacBook
>Pro.  It especially likes to crash on large file emails, anything over
>about 3MB I need to restart several times

>PM was in the foreground and I used Connect Now to download my messages.
>At the bottom of the window, PM said there were 3 messages to download
>then hung.
>
>I stopped the download and two messages were in the in-tray, one of which
>had no subject.

Ditto.

Eric Bickford                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MACWEB.NET                                              www.macweb.net
Palo Alto, CA                                             650.274.4652

   "MACWEB.NET | Gigabit Fiber Data Center for Macintosh Servers"

  "Xserve 'Double-Time' or 'Double-Team' Hosting -- now only $125!"