I've said it many times before, but PM's insistence upon wiping clean
the Recent Mail Window whenever it Quits severely hampers my backup
strategy. I could easily automate a system to quit PM, perform a backup
of all my files, and relaunch PM, but the RMW, which sort of serves as a
"things to deal with" tray for me.

A simple preference setting to retain the RMW contents between PM
restarts would make my overall backup strategy much more effective and
thereby increase the overall disaster-proofing level of my entire computer.

Pleeeeaaaase?
Rick

--
G5 2GHz x2  ::  2GB RAM  ::  10.4.5  ::  PM 5.2.3  ::  3 pane mode

Shark Attack: A Design Studio
<www.sharkattack.co.uk>