On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:43:38 -0400, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

>Have been wanting to ask this question for a long time.
>
>I get tons of SPAM which sender is my address but the sender _name_ is
>someone else, and the TO is also identical to FROM.
>
>From: "SomeoneElseNoIdeaWhoThatIs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Neither PM nor SpamSieve tags nothing on these, and have been wondering
>why.  It looks pretty obvious SPAM to me, no?
>
>--

I use Spamfire and it has an option that includes address book contacts.
I'm not sure Spamsieve has this feature but I think it does. Either
remove/change your e-mail address from your card or disable that option
in Spamsieve.
--
Best Regards,
Koen

Macintosh for productivity. UNIX flavors for servers. Palm/Visor for mobility.
Windows to feed the Black Hole in your IT budget.