Hello Matthias,

PM did it again this morning.

PM was in the foreground and I used Connect Now to download my messages.
At the bottom of the window, PM said there were 3 messages to download
then hung.

I stopped the download and two messages were in the in-tray, one of which
had no subject. Opened this message to see that it was completely blank.

Closed the blank message again, command-clicked on it in the in-tray and
selected "Retrieve Again Now". This time PM said there were 44 messages
to download. When it had finished downloading the original blank message
had disappeared from the inbox.

This is just for general information, there is probably no major problem.

Regards,
Frank

>>I just had that case yesterday again.
>>This time the mail was only completely received, after I activated the
>>option, "receive completely now ( or no next connnection)".
>>So I'd use this option.
>
>I could try this the next time it happens, but where is "receive
>completely now". I've never seen this.
>
>>For the records, this happens mostly only, when PM is in the background.
>
>I only download my messages using the 'Connect' icon (ie PM in the
>foreground).
>
>Regards,
>Frank
>
>>>Hello Matthias

>>>PM doesn't crash it just stops downloading. When I stop the download
>>>manually and 'Connect Again' the rest of my messages arrive OK. The
>>>'faulty' message might download with them as far as I know.
>>>
>>>I think I'll just ignore the problem for now. My only (small) concern is
>>>someone may expecting a reply, in which case they will probably let me
>>>know by other means.
>>>
>>>Thanks for your comments,
>>>Frank

-- Frank Mitchell, Scottsdale, Arizona