are-you sure that the email-address from which you send the unsubscribe-
mail is the same as your address at mac.com?

No, I am not sure at all about anything.
What I am sure, however, is that I have unsubscribed from THIS address at least DOZEN times and I am still subscribed from THIS mail address (otherwise I could not post from THIS address).

did-you try too to unsubscribe with this form:
<http://www.ctmdev.com/support/main.php?main.php?S=mailing>

This is an ongoing thing. It is not like I tried to unsubscribed yesterday. I have tried everything I was aware of before I raised this issue in front of the list members (I do respect your bandwidth).

Best regards,
Sead